Thanksgiving is almost here, and to celebrate I have created another giveaway game for you! You could win TWO free gifts that you can keep for yourself or give to someone for Christmas!
The game I have created is called the “Glad Game” and is based around gratitude. Have you ever seen the old Disney movie “Polyanna”? My inspiration for this game came from that movie. The character Polyanna (played by Hayley Mills) , plays the “glad game” in the movie by focusing on all there is to be glad about in life. Her sunny attitude eventually starts to make a difference in the lives of those around her, even warming the hearts of a grumpy old recluse and another elderly lady who worries about her health all of the time.
If you are new to We Live Inspired , you may not know that gratitude is a way of life for me. Long ago when I was really struggling in life I started a gratitude journal to start focusing on what blessings I DID have, and it really helped. Before I knew it an abundance of blessings were coming my way. This is because what we choose to focus on is what we attract and notice more of. One of my main tips towards how to live inspired is to practice daily gratitude. It works! If you would like to see my gratitude journal and read the article I wrote called “It All Starts with Gratitude” click HERE.
So my fellow inspired friends, are you ready to see what you can win and learn how to play? Please read the “how to enter” part carefully, as for your entry to count, you do need to do the activities listed below (keeping it fair for everyone here.. ).
The Glad Game:
I am giving away a Gratitude package that you are sure to love! You could win TWO FREE gifts:
- A brand new copy of the Disney Movie Polyanna (from the Disney vault). It will be ordered for you directly from Amazon! It is the 2 disc 1960′s Hayley Mills version most people know and love
- An inspirational Gratitude journal! I am ordering the one pictured below if it is still in stock, but if not, you will be getting another similar quality journal with inspiring quotes or graphics on the front. You will be all set to start recording your blessings and watch as more miracles find their way to you :D.
How to Play the Game:
Please note that you must complete all of these easy steps (except for the one optional step) to be entered in the drawing:
- “Like” We Live Inspired on Facebook to become part of our inspired community! To “Like” me on Facebook (if you haven’t already), just click HERE to be taken directly to our page.
- Tell me at least one thing you are grateful for (multiple things are awesome too!). What can you be glad about in your life? Please leave your gratitude comments for the “Glad Game” on the Facebook Community thread so that everyone can see and participate! Click on the following link to leave your comment please: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=489000107865145&set=a.328950960536728.70580.301523043279520&type=1
- The first 2 steps are mandatory for a chance to win and will earn you 1 entry. If you would like to double your chances of winning, you will need to share the contest thread on Facebook. ( To share, click link above in step 2 to be taken to the post and then you will find a share button).
If you have questions on how to enter, feel free to ask. Please note that I am ordering these gifts directly from Amazon, so please allow a couple of weeks for your prize to arrive if you are the winner (items will arrive in time for Christmas).
Oh, It wouldn’t be any fun if I didn’t participate in sharing what I am glad for too! Here are some things I am glad for this Thanksgiving (and every day as far as that goes):
- The new cottage style home that Matt and I got this summer
- My family
- Every single person in my life..and that includes you! I am grateful for all who cross my path
- My kitties. How I love the colony cats I have adopted (and the ones my parents have adopted too). Cottage life would not be complete with out our little cuddle bug Fluffy who is so tiny and sweet. She snuggles right up on our chests and lays her head on our shoulders. I also love her baby Mickey and my third cat Tawny (whom I have had for like 12 years now).
Have a Happy Thanksgiving all!